We ship all orders from our local warehouse in Adelaide, South Australia.
Shipping Service Providers
Friller uses standard AUSPOST, AUSPOST INTERNATIONAL and AUSPOST EXPRESS for all local and international shipments.
Same Day Dispatch
Orders are dispatched the same business day if your order is placed and paid for in full before 12:00pm ACST (Adelaide South Australia Local Time) unless your item for any reason requires a longer dispatch time such as for example back ordering, unexpected stock shortages or damage and with special packaging or routing.
These dispatch times are an estimate only and dispatch can take up to 72 business hours although this occurs rarely and usually items dispatch with our daily dispatch without any issues.
Order placed after 12:00pm ACST are sometimes still included in same day dispatch up to 03:00pm ACST or and all other orders, dispatched the following business day Mon-Fri. (excludes weekends and public holidays).
Estimated Delivery Times
- Standard – Australia Post – $9.95
- 1 – 4 working days – FREE if you spend $70 or more.
- Express – Australia Post Express Post – $12.95
- 1 working day (metro) – FREE if you spend $100 or more.
- International – Australia Post International Post – (calculate cost on product or checkout page)
- 6-21 working days (depending on destination country)
Australia Post Delivery Calculator & Timetables:
- At Friller, almost all of our items will be in stock if marked in stock and readily available for daily dispatch from our Adelaide South Australia warehouse. However, due to things beyond our control or best effort such as sales events and high demand, for example, we may need to backorder specific products that have been bought in stock but have merely run short or out of stock.
- Such occurrences are rare but occasionally can happen. When they do, we promise to use our best effort to get these products from our suppliers as quickly as possible to a max of 30 days from the date you paid for your order if it is not already on its way to us since we are monitoring stock 24/7 to ensure optimal levels of our stock to serve you best. We also guarantee to lock-in your original paid purchase price during back ordering so you will never have to pay more for items on back order.
- Should we for any reason not be able to meet this 30 days time frame we may contact you to explain what your options are moving forward which could include:
If we are unable to source the ordered product or products from our suppliers, we may despite our best efforts have to cancel your order in which case Friller provides you with store credit to your Friller account;
OR If we can source or stock an alternative comparable similar product, we will give you the option or send out a similar product to you right away for your convenience.
If you make the choice that you no longer want the product we have on back order, we can provide you with a Friller store credit for the original price paid so you can purchase another item.
- You can track all your back ordered stock items online in your my account area on the Friller website.
- Wherever possible, Friller endeavours to supply ETA dates for all stock items that we have on back order with Friller suppliers. These dates are only approximations and can be changed at any given time by suppliers, shipping couriers or Friller. When you intentionally place an order for an item marked out of stock or your article had to be put on backorder by Friller, we will ship it to you as soon as it arrives using the shipping method you selected.
- We are aware that you do not like to wait for a product where it is not readily available for delivery. If you want to cancel such an order, you can do so while the order is still in our back order system by emailing our Customer Service Team to [email protected] or logging a ticket or speaking with our live support chat available on every webpage of www.friller.com.au. Friller will store credit the amount that you paid for the Friller product back to your account as store credit.