Cooling Pillow Insert
Free standard shipping on orders over $50
Free express shipping on orders over $150
Australian warehouse same day dispatch
60 days product returns and local support
Standard - Australia Post - $8.95
Delivery estimate 2 - 6 business days - Free shipping with $50 minimum spend
Express - Australia Post - $13.95
Delivery estimate 1 - 3 business days - Free shipping with $150 minimum spend
This cooling pillow inlay insert can be filled with water or gel. Made of high-grade PVC. To be used as a pillow or a pad for other body areas. Great for muscle recovery. Comfortable and large.
Size: 52.5 CM x 29.5 CM / 525 MM x 295 MM
- Please the pillow valve side up on a clean and waterproof surface.
- Remove the valve cap.
- Using a measuring jug, slowly pour in 8 cups of warm tap water. An exact amount of water is not needed and can be slightly adjusted. Note: Don't go above 8 cups. Less is ok.
- Replace cap on valve snapping down tightly.
- Now let it sit flat for 4 hours to activate.
- After the time has passed. Start at the valveless end, slowly rolling the pillow like a sleeping bag. It will force air in the unit into an air pocket bubble at the valve end.
- Holding your roll and air bubble in place, lift the corner, slowly uncapping the valve to release the excess air. Slowly sweep your arm across the deflating air pocket, forcing out all remaining air. Once you have removed all air, recap the valve to create a vacuum seal.
- Now repeat step 7 twice, then allow the pillow to cool down completely and enjoy!
- Let capped pillow set avoiding direct sunlight so it can thoroughly cool down.
- It should appear wrinkly and vacuum packed after step 7 if not, repeat step 7.
- You are trying to achieve that the pillow has only water and no air inside it.
- You may find it useful to use a small funnel for filling up the pad with water.
- For cleaning the pillow. Merely wipe softly with a damp clean cloth using mild dishwashing soap.
- Build up of skin oils can harden the surface causing possible damage and leaks.
- If using direct skin contact, clean every 3-4 weeks.
- Leave water sealed inside it when storing.
- Do not empty water.
- Store flat at room temperature on top of a towel or other soft, absorbent surface. Leave uncovered to breathe.
- Don't put it in the freezer.
- Remember the pillow is a personal comfort device, and it may feel cold to some, mildly cold to others and not cold enough to extremely hot individuals (put in the fridge for 5-10 min).
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FRILLER customers shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.